We celebrate numerous occasions in a year, and then in a few months the memories start to fade away. We all know the method to preserve memories; that is to capture them. And what better way to captures those precious memories than to use photo booths? We currently live in a world of technology, where we mostly capture these memories using our smartphones. We don’t bother to get a hard copy of these pictures, and they often get deleted.
A smart and more fun way to capture these memories is to go for photo booth rentals. Not only is it a more fun way to capture memories, but it is the perfect thing to have at any celebration. You get to capture photos in various poses and in hard copy too.
What are the various celebrations to have a photo booth rental? See below to find out!
- Weddings: The hottest and the latest new trend in weddings are photo booth rentals. Weddings and photo booths are a perfect match. These photo booths are becoming so popular at weddings because they are super fun. Your guests will have the best time at your wedding with a photo booth from Akron photo booth rentals. They will go home remembering the event, and the memories will be cherished forever. Plus, you will have digital photos to remember everyone who attended your wedding, plus the bride and groom themselves can have some privacy to capture a few intimate photos.
- Prom Night: Whether is college or school, prom night is important for almost everyone. And you certainly want to take lots of photos in your prom dress with your date and friends. What better ways for that then go for photo booth rentals? So, drop that idea in the head of whoever is the chair of the prom committee. Or if you are the head yourself, then everyone at prom is going to love you for going for Akron photo booth rental.
- Reunions: Reunions are the most emotional and important celebration of the year. You get to meet all those friends back from school/college days. And you certainly want to take lots of photos to remember this reunion. Your reunion party is going to be a total hit if you have a photo booth in it.
- Oktoberfest: Another great celebration to have a photo booth is the Oktoberfest. It’s a well-known event where people from all over the world visit. A photo booth is a necessary requirement at such an event.
- Bar/ Bat Mitzvah: Young adults go absolutely crazy over photo booths at Bar/ Bat Mitzvahs. The kids totally love the photo booths and they spend most of their time in it with their friends. It is also the perfect activity for adults and families. With photo booth rental, people will be talking about your Mitzvah for weeks!
Call us at 330-752-7696